Now that DomCon is over, those of us that attended are kind of “bondaged-out.” So instead of offering my typical seven hundred word BDSM article, I thought it was time for a lighter take on the world of kink. Thus, “Top Ten Things I Learned At DomCon” — a ridiculous, politically incorrect list that probably makes no sense. (Thanks to David Letterman – a Dom!) Feel free to add to it!
1. Being a fetish photographer is better than being President of the United States.
2. Donald Trump, a sub in real life, was a no-show. Or in disguise.
3. Latex clad Dommes always look the hottest. This never changes.
4. All the Dominants staying at the hotel were on the top floors.
5. All the submissives roomed on the bottom floors.
6. The service slaves were in rooms next to the ice/vending machines.
7. Cross dressing has nothing to do with the Catholic Church.
8. Not one Dom arrived by helicopter.
9. There’s no betting on the DomCon Pony Show.
10. Conrad Hilton is spinning in his grave!
The Kink Weekly crew met a lot of lifestylers and had a blast. For those of you who missed the convention, we’ll be posting a full recap in next week’s issue.
See you next year!
After a ten year run as head writer for the legendary bondage.com, and an equally long run as the host of the hit internet show “Baadmaster’s Dungeon,” we are pleased to welcome the one and only Baadmaster to KinkWeekly. His thoughts about all things BDSM will now appear regularly on these pages. From the mental aspects of D/s to the nuts and bolts of S&M play, Baadmaster will cover every facet of this ever expanding lifestyle.
ROWDY OR JUST CALL ME DADDIE says
YOUR A CLASS ACT BAADMASTER YOU ALWAYS IMPROVE THE PARTY
ALL OF THOSE CROSS DRESSERS WILL BE DANCING WITH ME IN HEAVEN IN THE FUTURE
YOU CAN BET THAT
LOOK UP ROMANTIC KINK IN THE DICTIONARY
YOU WILL SEE A PICTURE OF ROWDY!
I MIGHT HAVE BEEN HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY IN THAT PICTURE
DOES ANYONE REALLY COMPARE TO ADORABLE SLAVEGIRLS ?????
DOMCON IS A RIOT OF COLOR IN A DREARY WORLD
FEEL BLESSED IF YOU GOT TO ATTEND
#11 FemDoms are more fun than Male Doms! tee hee 😉
If you want add to the list, why not add foods at the non-existent “DomCon Cafe”: TOP Ramen, DOM Perignon, a SUB Sandwich and the ubiquitous LGBLT!